Pages

Sunday 5 October 2014

The Great Escape

I am afraid that there is no pictures to accompany today's post, but I just have to tell you about the 'fun' time I had this morning.

I was woken by my Mum shouting my name and was quickly informed that our three horses had decided to escape during the middle of the night. Luckily for us we live in a relatively quiet area and so although we were worried about where they were, we were also pretty sure that they would ne unharmed.

We managed to track them down - luckily they were only about a five minute walk away - however once we found them we then had the problem of trying to get them back. The ring leader (who happens to be a rather large Gypsy Vanner) was having none of it and my mum and I soon realised that they weren't going to be very complaint.

Luckily the eldest - a quiet cob - decided she had had enough of an adventure and so we managed to get her on the lead rein and as we walked her back the other two decided to follow behind us, although it took a bit of food to convince them!

Forty-five minutes later we finally made it back and I was thoroughly exhausted. I've only just worked up enough energy to write about it!

Charlotte
X

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I'm so glad you managed to get them back! xx

    ReplyDelete